Tonights non-diet dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights non-diet dinner

Having a large family dinner we served more than one main dish.

We lead off with a Caesar salad then had calimari, fettucini Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms, ravioli stuffed with lobster and served with a light garlic-dill sauce, salmon cannelloni and italian bread w/herbed olive oil dip.

Finished off with home-made black raspberry ice cream and smoothies
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 17 October 2008, 23:14.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Will you adopt me?
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Just had a very nice lunch-time snack:

lambs' kidneys with bacon fried in extra virgin olive oil with fresh herbs, salt and black pepper on lightly toasted 7-grains bread. mmmmmmmmmmmm!
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

chocolate-croissants for breakfast while watching the Chinese GP qualifying.

Breakfast tomorrow will of course be bacon butties when the lights go out
        FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid View Post
          Having a large family dinner we served more than one main dish.

We lead off with a Caesar salad then had calimari, fettucini Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms, ravioli stuffed with lobster and served with a light garlic-dill sauce, salmon cannelloni and italian bread w/herbed olive oil dip.

Finished off with home-made black raspberry ice cream and smoothies
          OK, that's enough for ChooChoo the, just, eight year old, what about the rest of the family?

Seriously, she would just eat all the CS and calamari. We could have the rest.
          What time? I'm starving now.

PS we went on a cruise once and her diet consisted of two entire chicken Caesar salads each and every meal.
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Erik has hit his 10 year old growth spurt, meaning there is no filling the kid. He eats, studies, sleeps then eats more. Gawd - when he turns 14 - 15 we'll need 3 refrigerators and 2 pantries.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Bacon butty with brown-sauce (HP of course), and Hamilton won the Chinese GP. Delicious
              FT.

Comment

Working...
              X