CGI Preview of the Singapore F1 GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGI Preview of the Singapore F1 GP

Looks interesting, although I don't think many of the teams are overly enthusiastic.
    FT.

Knowing the zeal with which the S'pore police crack down on drivers, I bet they'll have their radar cameras in good working order !!! Hope no one ends up in the drink!
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I wonder if the drivers will be allowed to chew gum?
      hmmm

Comment

That's an awesome looking course. I wonder is the Speed Channel of BBC America will broadcast the race. I love all the bridges and the part where the track goes under the grand stands. Overall a great looking course.
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

funny thing is that i don't feel like watching the race, even though i could walk over to the track in about ten mins.. i don't really like crowds.. and the ticket prices are way too expensive.. hmm.. i know a couple of apartments from where you can get a good view (mine has been blocked by some new hotel developments ) maybe on my off night i might change my mind..

otherwise i think it is not a bad track, it has enough variety of narrow & wide sections and sharp turns. ironically its too bright
          Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
          ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Working...
          X