Not only in Austria..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not only in Austria..

Details of shocking murder case come to light after gag order lifted: Grandfather, romantically linked to daughter-in-law, confessed to murder of missing 4-year-old girl. 'I dumped her in the Yarkon River,' he told police

From the amount of details in the local news (Hebrew), this whole family is completely and utterly FUBAR. No human being deserves what this poor girl must have suffered in her short life. I just hope that no matter how slow the mills of justice work here, that this family rots behind bars for many years to come. In this case, I really don't care if or how much mentally sick they might be.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

sounds like the kind of thing you'd hear of coming out of deepest Arkansas. Or a random American inner city.

'Civilization Psychosis' is spreading.

Kevin

Comment

We've had a share of child abuse and murder here as well...
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
      X