Web designer/developer needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web designer/developer needed

if any one here is intrested in developing a website for a colaborative documentary please step up and let me know..

some of the detailes;
    1. colaborative environment for discution and sugestion (with contact details for members etc...)
    2. video upload area (has to be able to take footage from members and, convert them into a web format while keeping the original format in storage for other use)
    3. project based development

if any one has the capacity to do this please let me know and i will relay more vital details directly. please PM me....

project start: sometime next year

i need to know from whomever wants to get on board this project the folowing
    1. how much it would cost over all to get this how on the road (or web in this case) including your fees and hosting
    2. how long will it take to impliment
    3. if the person taking on this project would be willing to maintain the project for one year at most.

i hope to hear from you guys soon... i dont want to take this outside and pay someone i dont know for this project... i am giving you guys at murc the priority for this project ...

again... please PM me if your intrested....

thanks in advance guys
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"
Working...
X