What’s up with that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s up with that?

So you pick yourself up a new PC and it comes loaded with Vista. You go to fire up your favorite ap ... yada, yada, yada ... you're facing 10 years for manslaugher.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

I must be missing a link or a piccy ?

PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

So Jerry says to BIll, what's up with all this iThis and iThat? iWanna know!
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

hehe Xortam must be high on something really good

Comment

Some people are rapping & some are iTalking....

...The latest rankings from the American Customer Satisfaction Index show that Apple has dramatically outpaced its rival computer makers in the hearts of U.S. consumers...
          Maybe a happy iOwner?

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Or he couldn't get Command & Conquer to run on his vista machine. I'd want to kill someone, too.

Kevin

Comment

A, Vista....i get it now....
              PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
              Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
              +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

With Active Directory you too can be the Master of Your Domain.

Comment

Working...
                X