Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool BMW prototype

click on the pic for the story.
    Last edited by Technoid; 15 August 2008, 11:56.
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Prototype or concept car? I doubt whether more than a few petrolheads would buy anything like that!
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Isn't that the way in which they usually discuise new cars/"make them ugly"?

Comment

The hood opening, hmmmm
        maybe they should prepend "Va' to the name of the car
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

The best thing that could happen for future BMW owners is that Mr. Bangle finally gets the boot. I much prefer the pre-Bangle era BMWs.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

In order to stop Mr. Bangle from further Bangelizing BMW's, they removed him from design and he is now an advisor.

Comment

I hadn't heard that. I guess I shouldn't have dropped my subscription to Roundel. I haven't been able to find information on this reappointment. Do you have a link?
              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
              X