g400max performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g400max performance

hi,i was wondering what would be the best possible overclock settings for the max using matrox's own MGA-TWEAK,now i've tried a few settings on my own but can't seem to break 155 mhz graphics clock and the multipliers to set the memory clock speed are a little too coarse to be able to adjust in smaller mhz increments without having visuall anomalies(small white dots)while using 3dmark 2000,i have a wery well ventilated server case(cube server 8 fans and it's own air filter sistem)and from what i've seen from other people posting it seems that the max usually doesn't have too much problems reaching and beating 160 mhz.(any memory optimisations would be helpful too)by the way i'm using a p3 600 and 256 mb of memory.one last thing if it turns out that i need a better cooling solution than what is assembled with the G400,does anyone know any aftermarket cooling parts that can be used with the max,thanks in advance.
    note to self...

Assumption is the mother of all f***ups....

Primary system :
    P4 2.8 ghz,1 gig DDR pc 2700(kingston),Radeon 9700(stock clock),audigy platinum and scsi all the way...
Working...
X