The Mafia lives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mafia lives!

An old Sicilian man, who lived in New Jersey, wanted to dig up the soil and turn it over in order to plant his tomato garden. But when he started to plant the spade into the ground, he found the dirt was too hard for him to dig it up. How he wished his only son Vincent was still around but, he was in prison, so the old man wrote to him and described his predicament.

Dear Vincent,

I'm feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me.

Love, Papa,

A few days later he received a letter from his son Vincent.

Dear Pop,

Don't dig up that garden, that's where the bodies are buried!!!

Love,
    Vinnie.

At 4:00 am, the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire garden area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Pop,

Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's about the best I can do for you from here, under the circumstances.

Love,
    Vinnie
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

LOL!!!!

That is so awesome!!!

Comment

ROFL, good one

Comment

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Awesome
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

And Totally plausible
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
            X