X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your kids are #@%*)$& RACISTS!

Don't believe me?
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Does this mean that if our daughter won't eat hot chili con carny that she hates Texans?
    That would be unfortunate, we were both born in Texas.
    Turns out we have a horrible problem that we didn't know about!

Or, maybe the are just full of it.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

You think Chili con carne originated from Texas? You racist!
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
        You think Chili con carne originated from Texas? You racist!

Chili con carne is the official dish of the U.S. state of Texas
        I rest my case.
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

I love this one:

It advises nursery teachers to be on the alert for childish abuse such as: "blackie", "Pakis", "those people" or "they smell".
          While I do think we should discourage "blackie" and "paki", I have a problem with the latter two for the following reasons:

"Those People": A toddler differentiates between exactly 4 groups of people. ME, MommyDaddyGrammyGrampyBrotherSister, Friend, "THOSE PEOPLE". That's it. That's all. There is no benign class of non-caregiving strangers. Everyone who is not already known and loved is "THEM", and feared. If you have a problem with this, just ban babies. Let's see how well Eugenics flies, hmm?

"They Smell": Well, they do. Seriously. My college co-op placement advisor summed it up best. "I don't care if your culture doesn't encourage bathing. If you want to get a job in my program, go take a shower. With soap. And hot water. Then put on deodorant. Then put on a clean set of clothing which has ALSO been washed in soap and hot water. Then come to the interview. No exceptions. Be offended if you want, employment isn't a right."
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

You think Texans are Mexican? You racist!
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

What ****ing joke! **** Political Correctness!
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia View Post
                What ****ing joke! **** Political Correctness!
                Indeed
                Lawrence

Comment

heh, with a bonus of deeply ingrained association of unjust treatment - because of "those people"?

Yeah, that'll work wonderfully...

Comment

Working...
                  X