Buying pants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying pants!

The mallediction (spelling and pun intended)
    Attached Files
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

I hate buying pants.

Is that an age thing?

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Nope, and Brian is spot on with his graphic.

Margie buys 2 pair every 3-4 weeks in various colors & styles, then with a whole walk-in closet full claims she has "nothing to wear"

I buy about 10 pair at a time in black, blue and denim then forget about it until they wear out.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

So true... so True. I'm pringint this out on the printer now...which sits right next to my wife (Whom I can hear at this moment talk on the phone). If I never post again, you'll know what happened.
        Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Note one thing: in this graphic the woman never actually enters the Gap store.

To be fair, my exit graphic would be similar to the woman's route. After buying my pants, I might wander over to Sears' sporting goods and hardware sections. Probably won't buy anything. If there's a good bookstore in the mall I might go in and read a few more pages of The Stand. Then there's the used dvd place. Sometimes it has some interesting and amusing finds. And if there's a BestBuy in that mall, all bets are off.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X