8080 Computer still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8080 Computer still alive

Bah. I liked the terminal theme from Portal so I made it real!Everything on the terminals and sound is controlled by an Intel 8080 Microprocessor at 2MHz. Th...

one word: awesome.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

From his site:
    Nothing beats the thrill of seeing one of these churn out "Hello World!" for the first time (or maybe I should get out more...)
    LOL
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Reminds me of the music on the good old Amstrad...
      at least it had stereo

Not as good as the c64 sound though, nothing came near that until the Amiga and ST days...
      PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
      Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
      +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

And the Amiga had colors as well!
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

btw GLaDOS - quite good remix: http://remiq.net/swf/7805,Portal,com...x,GLaDOS,.html

And mp3s supplied by author:

(check below what I'm listening to ;P )

Comment

Working...
          X