Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSG Midseason cliffhanger...

WTF?

Though the ending was interesting, the only rubble identifiable was a Christian Cross...wonder how that is going to play out in the final 10 episodes.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Originally posted by GT98 View Post
    WTF?

Though the ending was interesting, the only rubble identifiable was a Christian Cross...wonder how that is going to play out in the final 10 episodes.
    In fact the destroyed city was Sidney (Australia) and guest what building do you find there... The Opera House :

St-Aloysius' College view on Sidney.jpg
    Asus EAH4870, Samsung SyncMaster 2232GW LCD, Asus P5Q Premium, Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz 1600 MHz FSB, Antec TruePower Quattro 1000, 5 Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA, Iomega 1GB Jaz, 4.09GB (OCZ 1066 DDR2 Reaper), Sound Blaster Audigy 2, LG GH22LS30, Logitech MX-1000, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows XP Professional (SP3)

Comment

Supposedly we might be getting something like webisodes on New Caprica before S04E11...

Oh, and is there something more hinting at Sydney that I missed? (more than sort of similar skyline, bay and things that might be bridge rubble)

Comment

Finally got caught up on BSG after vacation. I would have to concur on Sydney. The opera house is a dead giveaway. I rewound and paused for clues and there it was. The lanscape fits too:

Has anyone heard when s4e11 is supposed to air?
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

when does ep11 get aired?
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

2009 apparently...

In the meantime we'll get another set of webisodes and perhaps something in style of Razor...

Comment

That sucks.
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Yes it does.

And I can't even really grasp the torture you all endured during season breaks in the past (got into BSG ~1,5 year ago, so I had first three seasons in fast succesion)

Comment

aye... same here.. lol
                  "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
                  X