Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Finaly

I did it......

i am in canada.... a legal landed imigrant......
    i am reborn and my life new life begins NOW... well yesterday that is... and i thankfully arived 12 hours befor my wedding aniversary.. its kinda nice considering that i got the actual visa 4 days ago...... happy to spend my first aniversy with my wife... here in canada..
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Congrats!! Welcome to North America
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Congtats.. I presume you are in Quebec somewhere then?.. if in Ontario, stop on by sometime .. I am just ~45minutes straight north of Downtown Toronto
      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

in montreal, and we might be passing by Ontario soon....
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Congrats and welcome to Canada!!!

Where are you planning to stay? Ottawa's a pretty good place.

Comment

well... i am staying with my wife in motreal... so... i think thats where i am staying

Comment

I believe you have wanted this for a long time now. Congratulations and all the best over there!
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Great news SD

How long is it now you've been talking about this? Years methinks. Best of luck with your new life.
                FT.

Comment

Congrats! Not an easy road and seperation from your wife would be the part that must have been the most difficult. Glad things are going so well. Glad to see that after of years of hurry up and wait it all just kind of fell together.
                  Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Congratulations!
                    Chuck
                    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Congrats!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Bloody immigrants... I mean, CONGRATS!

(Seriously, congratulations. I know you kinda liked Lebanon, but... welcome to the 1st world!)
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!

I have postponed my efforts for getting into Canada for a while (changing work situations), but will pick it up later...

Jörg
                            pixar
                            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                              X