3-0!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-0!

With England not even participating I guess the European Championship soccer will not draw a lot of attention here but to the Italians I'd like to say: naa naa nana naaaaa!
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Just wait till Drizzt hears of this
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I think the Smurf should have been made orange to suit the occasion...

Haven't seen the match (not a football fan), but nice going.

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Is it true?
        Is this their first win over Italy in 30 years?

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

yep, and they were definitely the better team.
          "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

BTW Euro 2008, on Sunday there was not one but two sporting events relevant to people here: Germany vs. Poland (was it 2-0 or 3-0? nvm, the point beeing they lost ) and Kubica winning his first race. IM discussions followed...

- and they lost, of course
            - well, at least Kubica won today
            - yeah, in a German car - fail

Comment

Isn't Peter Sauber Swiss?
              FT.

Comment

First goal was questionable (offside), after two more... congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                  First goal was questionable (offside), after two more... congrats.
                  Apparently not the first goal was perfectly good.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Didn't know it was on
                    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I missed the game, but I heard it was a great all around game. The Italians play better when they are desperate and under pressure. Losing 3 -0, should just about do it.

Comment

Indeed, the first goal was as clean as can be. As it happened, one Italian defender had stumbled across the goal line so that our team still had a defender in front when we got the ball and scored.

Otherwise, a whole new offside-trap might have become popular
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                        X