Lego Indiana Jones....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego Indiana Jones....

Can't pry my son and daughter from it... daddy is little better. Nothing earth shaking as far as requirements go, but as of now, there are no supported Matrox Cards.

Game Play is considerably slicker, and the UI is much more intuitive than in Lego Star Wars. The puzzles are a little more challeging and make the user think through their solutions.

Great Game for the Family.
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Is it available for the Wii?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
      Is it available for the Wii?

Thanks!

Yes, it's available for the Wii.
      RC Agent
      AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
      AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
      AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

It is, in fact, rock-tacular for the Wii!
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Funny

hey, man. May i have a question? May i post a message to you?
          Green Laser Pointer,Green Laser,Laser Pointer,

Comment

Allow me to further clarify. When I refer to the Wii version as "rocktacular", I am quite serious. For example, whilst holding the Wiimote and Nunchuk, you can speed up what you're doing... by pretending to do it with the Wiimote. Want to build faster? Mimic the movements of the guy on screen! Want to dig faster? Pretend you have a shovel!

I'm serious, I didn't believe it but Logan demonstrated the absolute truth of it to me.

(Same interface enhancements are present in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga!)
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Originally posted by heybabylover View Post
              hey, man. May i have a question? May i post a message to you?

Are you Mr. Boombastic?

Comment

heh, might have to get a copy

Comment

Got it here for the Wii. This is pretty much the first Wii title we got that Luke keeps pestering us to let him play, and for me to join in with him
                  FT.

Comment

Working...
                  X