Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who owns a PS3?

Anybody here own one? What is your PSN name? Add me if you wish: Helevitia

The two people I know who own one can't seem to remember their PSN name. The other night we tried like 10 combos of what he thought it was before I gave up

BTW, I must say that this is the first sony hardware I've owned that has exceeded my expectations and continues to impress me. The more I use it and fine out what it does, the more I'm amazed. I used to think $600 was expensive like everyone else, now I think that's about right. I bought the $400 version and wish I had the extra USB ports now. The HDD can be upgraded yourself without voiding the warranty which is nice.

If you were to buy all of the things it does separately, it would cost you at least $600 anyway. It's a Blu-ray player, DVD player, high end game console and media client. Once it adds "Home" and you can rent movies like Xbox, it will be even greater.

Bottom line is, I talked a lot of smack about this console in the early days and now I realize I was so very wrong about so many things.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
Working...
X