Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (2009)

Seriously? ... at least Kristin Kreuk is hot

Director:Andrzej Bartkowiak

Writer:Justin Marks (adaptation)

Plot Outline:Based on the popular video game franchise, female fighter Chun Li embarks on a quest for justice.
    awesome...

Kristin Kreuk ... Chun-Li

Michael Clarke Duncan ... Balrog

Moon Bloodgood ... (rumored)

Chris Klein ... Nash

Rick Yune ... Gen
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Pretty to look at, but I've been waiting for her to be killed off on Smallville for years.

Seriously, there's been a lot of seemingly odd casting choices for these sort of movies for a bit now - many which turned out to be great choices - but beyond being part Chinese, I don't see how she could pass.

*shrug* Expectations will be set accordingly.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Look, I'm just going to die happy that Iron Man got a good treatment. Beyond that? Don't care.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Odd casting choices for Super hero/Video Game movies have been the standard since practically forever. I STILL think Michael Keaton was a weird choice for Batman. Mind you he was probably one of the best choices ever and they made it work. The new guy is doing a pretty good job too.

Honestly, I understand the need/want for a big name actor to help sell a movie. However, if you pick a no name or get someone that has fallen from the A lists and they are a perfect fit you'll go so much farther. We 'insiders' watch these movies anyway because we 'have to'. If a movie of this genre is amazing we will sing it from the rooftops and make all our friends see it the same way we did with Firefly. I've lost track of how many people I know that hate sci-fi I've made fall in love with the crew of Serenity.
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

For the most part I'd say movies are 50% directors, 25% actors, 25% everything else. A good director can make a bad actor and story look good, but with the same actors and story, a &%^ director will make em look awful.
          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
          Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
          X