X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spam Message

New spam message sent to an account that I use for nothing:

Dear Friend,
    Permit me to introduce my self to you before making my intention known. I am Barrister Richard Blumenthal, a Solicitor at Law. I am the personal attorney to late Mr. Andreas Schranner. He's a German property magnate and was a British Petroleum (BP) contractor in his days while alive. Andreas Schranner, 64, his wife Maria, 62, their only daughter Andrea Eich, 38, her husband Christian, 57, and their children Katharina, 8, and Maximilian, 10, all perished in the AF4590 German Concorde jet crash on Monday, 31 July, 2000. Please click on the link below for verification or copy and paste on your explorer.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

However, before the untimely death, my client has just completed an Oil Well Drilling with the British Petroleum (BP) and was just paid the sum of £20 Million Pounds into his account in United Kingdom. The paying Bank had issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated within some few official working days from now on. I have made several inquiries and vigorous attempt to locate any relatives/members of my client family, this had proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts. Hence, I have contacted you to assist me in recovering the said fund left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable/demurrage by the bank where this discussed amount was deposited. This is why I am seeking your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the deceased.

Be kind enough to get back to me with your positive response including your Full name, Contact address, Phone number and Fax line (if available)

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response I will make everything possible to secure all legal documents required for the claim of the fund in your name as the rightful beneficiary to the fund. All I required of you is your honesty and co-operation to see this transaction through. Lastly, I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

May God Help Us.
    BARRISTER RICHARD BLUMENTHAL.

One of the guys I worked with received a very similar one a few weeks back. He was "working with" the barrister for a bit.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

uuhhh...do people really fall for this stuff?

C

Comment

Some people are so greedy, they loose sense of reality...

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
        X