Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to import to poland on a 2 day business trip to London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to import to poland on a 2 day business trip to London?

Though it's not me who's going (a friend of mine).

Apart from general "what to bring back?", he's wondering for how much you can find good mobile phones (prepaid)...

So far I managed to suggest british cookie and one of those street CCTV cams as a trophy

Any other ideas?

edit: Pit, you're not gonna believe this...he's going there on behalf of his (VoIP) company to do technical support for Arab customers...
    Last edited by Nowhere; 13 March 2008, 10:25.

I recommend not to bring back a STD, very common there.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Wht not take The Pit?
      FT.

Comment

You could pick up a nice single malt scotch at the duty free shop in Heathrow. I like to look for something I can't get in the states when I'm there. Once I picked up a Glenfiddich Ancient Reserve 18 Year Old in a special blue/gilded porcelain bottle. We're allowed to bring in up to 1 litre of an alcholic beverage into the U.S.
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Are you sure he's planning on going home afterwards? Most visitors form Poland these days only buy a one way ticket.
          FT.

Comment

What I saw:
            - hardware was cheaper but only a bit
            - clothes were a little bit cheaper and there was far more choice

Otherwise with us having changed to Euro now and Guiness costing 4 Euros here, whenever I walk into the local pub I already feel like in London .

Duty frees are not cheaper if you only go to EU.

Comment

Dunno why my name comes into it. If his voip arabs are cosher why not???

Why not take some nice friendly street corner British culture back with him. They don't want to work here so why not in Poland??? It might provide them with some education.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
              X