Applications you really hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applications you really hate

I have a list in my mind, but untill very recently I thought that these kind of experiences were a thing of the past.

Then there was IVT's Bluesoleil

Where's the button to level the company that made this POS?

Thank goodness there's a build-in bluetooth stack in windows that works as it should, and I found a generic driver that works for my bluetooth receiver somewhere on the web.

Yes, I remember encountering it once, it had a transfer size limit in some versions.

You can install most OEM stacks (Toshiba, HP...) on other systems.

I currently hate Microsoft Outlook most. Whenever I switch connection from wired to wireless or between various wireless stuff, it dies. Trying...

Comment

I hear you: I got burned using one of IVT's implementations of Bluetooth a while back on a "dual use" Bluetooth/802.11 card: Bad Technical support, bad chipset (they were trying to use a "soft" DSP rather than a dedicated signal generator).

I eventually gave up on it and instead went with the Cirago USB Bluetooth Dongle (Using the very complete and stable Toshiba Bluetooth Stack) and an Intel 2915ABG Mini-PCI Adapter. I am much happier now, and my Workshop jukebox has never been better...
      Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Working...
      X