Time difference to New Zealand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time difference to New Zealand?

You all know it without looking it up, right?

Then why did my parents ring my mobile at 03:00, text me at 03:20 and 03:30 then ring my landline at 03:50 to let me know they had arrived safely?

I feel like a wrecked zombie today.

I'll laugh when I feel more human.
    FT.

Ring them back this afternoon!
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Hehe, that's very tempting, but I'm supposed to be the responsible one now
      FT.

Comment

My sister is in NZ and I always get it wrong
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Get a World Clock Active desktop wallpaper.

Comment

OK, not quite as bad, but our mobile rang at 0630 and woke us up. I didn't answer, but the calling number was +9199xxx, which is an Indian mobile. They tried at least 4 times before I switched it off. No one I know in India knows my mobile #, which is known only to family and a few intimate friends (I use landline for all normal phone conversations). I therefore assume it was spam. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

OR a close acquaintance calling from india.
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Who would, I assume, try the landline after the mobile # is not taken?
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

They just emailed the kids from the boat:

Originally posted by holidaying oldies
                  Say hello to your Mum and Dad and tell your Dad he got his own back as we kept getting the bleep from his message whilst we were asleep and did not realise what it was until the fourth bleep.
                  I could get in to this revenge thing
                  FT.

Comment

Might want to send them this link:
                    http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Comment

Working...
                    X