Ouch, that's cruel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch, that's cruel!

You can't help but feel sorry for this kid.
    FT.

- so cruel
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Kids parents need to be kicked in the face for this, what they did was complete and utterly wrong!

Comment

Wrong from at least a dozen points of view
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Are you F***ing kidding me??

How could you find humor in that?
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I hope it was staged
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

If it was, that cute kid has a future as an actor.
              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I'm actually more surprised about all the racial comments made by people commenting.
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

reading through a few more comments, apperently the kid was caught peaking at his presents before hand.

he got it later after lesson learned.
                  Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Actually, the kid never peaked at anything because he never had an Xbox to peak at to begin with. According to Engadget, they have talked with the parents and they have admitted to setting up the practical joke and that there never was an Xbox 360, just a box.
                    Engadget is trying to give the kid a free Xbox but they are trying to make sure it actually gets to him and they have the right kid.
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE] View Post
                      I'm actually more surprised about all the racial comments made by people commenting.
                      Break.com doesn't generally attract the most intelligent and eloquent of readers
                      FT.

Comment

I hope this cruelty-for-cash thing (they get $400 for making the front page) isn't going to be a trend.

FT.

Comment

Working...
                        X