Cry Uncle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cry Uncle

And this time its quite literally since My uncle seems to have got his computer infected with some nasty shit

So for the "eleventh" time I'm afraid I'll have to reinstall his computer again

oh well, he needed a bigger hard drive anyway

Which makes me wonder how he got infected, he has Avg installed

ugh!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Visited the same pr0n sites again, huh?

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

pr0n!!! where?!
      /meow
      Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
      Asus Striker ][
      8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
      Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Originally posted by lowlifecat View Post
        pr0n!!! where?!
        Yeah! Save his browser history.

Comment

Originally posted by ND66 View Post
          Visited the same pr0n sites again, huh?

"Download this program to access all our high quality pr0n"

Originally posted by lowlifecat View Post
          pr0n!!! where?!
          All over the blasted 'net

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama View Post
          Yeah! Save his browser history.
          Shall do
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Well, that was weird.

He had some trojans in the avg virus vault, but no other infection, and files downloaded did not get infected either as they had become yesterday

So after scanning his drive a few times with different scanners I gave up on that.

So instead I upgraded his computer, atm ddr2 memory is obscenely cheap

X2 athlons arn't that expensive either

Comment

Working...
            X