LLC's favourite software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LLC's favourite software

cats, keyboard, computer keyboard, computer, trouble, problem, damage, crash, keeping, PawSense, catproof, cat-proof, CatsOff, Cats Off, Pawsense, preventing, stopping, stop, prevent, paw sense, walking, walk, method, software, system, protection, guard, protections, hardware, computer, computer's keyboard, computer keyboards, cat, Keyboard, Cat, annoying, cat proof, type, typing, foot, feet, footprints, keyboarding, solution, easy, off, on, keep, feline, teach, teaching, learn, typing cat, typing cats, catproofing computers, catsoff, cat-proof computer, cats off, computer crash, computer crashes, crash my computer, crash computers
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Cute software.
    Can't use it though as I'm pretty sure it would flag my own ham-handed typing too often.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

How is LLC ever going to get any work done with that?

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

why would that be my fav program? it doesn't let me type at all!
        /meow
        Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
        Asus Striker ][
        8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
        Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Maybe mrs. LLC's favorite program?

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Actually, it would bring all "progress" for some of the teams I work with @ work to a standstill: some of the code they write looks suspiciously like cat typing.
            Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Originally posted by MultimediaMan View Post
              Actually, it would bring all "progress" for some of the teams I work with @ work to a standstill: some of the code they write looks suspiciously like cat typing.
              falling asleep with your face on the kbd is NOT cat typing!

/meow
              Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
              Asus Striker ][
              8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
              Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

That site made me think I was back in 1996
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                X