They're really quite friendly....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're really quite friendly....

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

50 Deadly Snakes Kept Inside Central Fla. Home

Homeowner Allowed To Keep Collection Of Cobras, Vipers

POSTED: 8:03 am EST February 19, 2008

DELTONA, Fla. -- A Central Florida man will be allowed to keep a collection of cobras, vipers and rattlesnakes inside his residential home despite an effort to have them removed.

Brian Radenberg has 50 venomous snakes slithering inside his home on Snow Drive in Deltona.

The city wants the snakes removed but it can't force Radenberg to get rid of the snakes because the 37-year-old has state permits allowing him to keep the reptiles, Local 6 reported.

Monday night the City Commission amended its animal control ordinance. In two weeks, there will be another public hearing where the city will discuss requiring warning notices on homes with dangerous reptiles.

Animal control officers told the Daytona News Journal they never received a complaint about the snakes. They found Radenberg's name on a list of state permit holders.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

I dare say that that there are many snakes in Florida more dangerous than those ones -- but they have two legs!
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
    X