Samsung 245T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung 245T

If you're thinking buying one and you're into gaming don't. Plenty of Inverse ghosting which is a bugger to reduce.

It also needs calibrating as well as straight from the box everything is set up incorrectly.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Thanks! I've been looking for a top monitor - I replaced my Iiyama VMPro 450 19" CRT with a Samsung SM245B - it's ok, and I like 1920x1200, but miss the screen quality I had.
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

That appears to be a good monitor. I've been reading the monitor reviews on behardware.com lately. They really seem to put stuff through some thorough benchmarking.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Which one is good the good monitor 245B or the 245T

The 245T

Inverse ghosting is a bad problem not as bad as the Dell judging by the Video's I've seen but it's certainly not a gamers monitor. I'm surprised it's not mentioned by most reviewers. Come to that it wasn't mentioned on about the Dell 2407HPC having a severe problem.

The ghosting also noticeable when switching from a dark background to white and moving a mouse over a dark grey background at a slow pace.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Bummer.... I was seriously looking at the 275T as a new monitor.
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
          X