The new Night Rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Night Rider

K.I.T.T. is a Mustang ShelbyGT 500kr, hmmm don't know about this one.
    Could end up bad ass, we'll see...

A few shots...
    UPDATE: Sources with the involved companies tell us this is the real car — the actual car to be used in the show. But, because "it wasn't working at the effects studio yesterday," someone did photoshop the red light. UPDATE #2: We now have the official first images from the folks at NBC and Ford here, and the…

The crew of KITT...

Last edited by Elie; 12 February 2008, 14:24.

I personally don't like the new car.....

Its too 'muscly' and not sleek or aerodynamic enough...
    I'm not sure if they're going to keep the 'Turbine' propulsion from the 1st car, just say it has a big V8 in there...lol

Shame, we'll see tho. The first pilot/film should give a good idea of what its gonna be like.

edit : they could've showcased a new propulsion, like hybrid, or total electric with a 'new' power source, or a turbine, it IS TV after all...the first KITT was a sort of technological showcase, anyway, we'll see as soon as the Internet lets me see it
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Seems like GM is doing as apple always has, making sure the hero in the movies use their product.
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid View Post
        Seems like GM is doing as apple always has, making sure the hero in the movies use their product.
        Except the Mustang is a Ford
        The original KITT was a Trans Am (which was GM).
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

hey, I thought it looked just like those fUgly GM cars doc's always pimpin'
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

No less f'ugly than some of the Euro-trash I've seen lately

BTW: it's Knight Rider.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

fixed, thanks Doc!

Don't know what Eurotrash you have been seeing, but when people say Euro I invision BMW, Audi, Ferrari, Lambo, Mercedes, Porche, Lotus, Austin

Comment

Sorry, but I haven't been too impressed with the design of most cars for many years. Many are OK, but far too many are so derivative of each other as to make one wonder about the use of cut/paste in design studios vs. true inspiration.
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                X