Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo1 and matrox g400

Hey there

In five day i get a new computer a p3-500 with a g400 card, in my old computer there was a voodoo1 card.
    Can the to card work together?
    if they can is vise?
    and does it give better preformance?
    is it god to have it in, just to make glide functions?.
    Can you disable the d3d functions? on the voodoo1 card.
    what is best a voodoo1 or a g400 32 agp?.

Bye Bye ;-D
    Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.

As wonderful as the V1 was, even the G200 is faster. Take the V1 out and give it to some kid you know who has a slow processor, like a P233.
    chuck

------------------
    ABit BH6 w/ Celery 333@500, 128mb gh@cas2, 10gb IBM@7200, SB Live Value@44kh, noname CDRom@40x, Mitsumi CDRW@2x2x8, Zoom@56k, Princeton EO75@1024x768x32x85hz, USB mouse,Matrox G400 MAX!!!!

Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

But does the g400 support Glide?

Comment

Some time this next week i im going to buy a new soundcard.
        But i dont know what to buy!!.
        what should i buy?.

------------------
        Intel 440bx, pentium 3 500mhz, 128mb pc100, 13gb, windows 98dk, lan and isdn cards, MATROX G400 32 agp, 17"triniton, Sound blaster 128pci, logitech wingman extrem.

Comment

No, the G400 doesn´t support glide. No card apart from 3dfx does.
          Glide is not very necessary nowadays. I can´t remember one current game being glide only.

New soundcard? Something Aureal vortex2 based or the SB Live!. My personal preference goes to the Live!.

Comment

You could probably also pick up one of the GLide emulators for the G400. It would probably be faster than the Voodoo.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Were can i get it?.

Comment

Were can i get it?.

------------------
                Intel 440bx, pentium 3 500mhz, 128mb pc100, 13gb, windows 98dk, lan and isdn cards, MATROX G400 32 agp, 17"triniton, Sound
                blaster 128pci, logitech wingman extrem and a 6xdvd drive.

Comment

http://www.glideunderground.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X