You're a loser at computer games? Neural accelerators is the solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a loser at computer games? Neural accelerators is the solution

... what a bullshit. Unfortunately you can be sure there are people buying it ...

http://www.fpsbrain.com/?page=start

FpsBrain was developed doing extensive research to cater to the growing demand for performance improvement in electronic sports. It accelerates neural processes and heightens perception and capacity of reaction and concentration - because not just a first-rate computer or a team well set up are the key to winning a competition, but also the physical and mental condition of each player.
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Overview of all ingredients:

1. L-glutamine 100,00 mg
    2. L-tyrosine 100,00 mg
    3. Betaine 50,00 mg
    4. Vitamin C 75,00 mg
    5. Vitamin E 10,00 mg
    6. Niacin amide 18,00 mg
    7. Selenium 30,00 µg
    8. Calcium pantothenate 6,00 mg
    9. Vitamin B6 2,00 mg
    10. Vitamin B2 1,60 mg
    11. Vitamin B1 1,40 mg
    12. Vitamin B12 1,00 µg
    13. Folic acid 200,00 µg
    14. Biotin 150,00 µg
    15. Caffeine 5,00 mg
    16. Soy lecithin 250,00 mg

The only ingredient likely to alter reaction times is caffeine and 5 mg is nothing at all. A cup of decent coffee will give you 20 times more. The rest is just ordinary additives that a good balanced diet will give you sufficient of, anyway. It may be dangerous to overdose on some vitamins. This is more than BS, it is potentially poisonous.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Well I tried them all and still came last.
      You can also do what quite a few people do and just plain cheat. Always amuses me when you see cheaters and they still can't win.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

It's a great marketing idea though.
        Look at what some idiots will pay for a super tricked out gaming rig.
        We have a guy here at work who would probably buy them even if you explained that they were BS based.
        They'll make a mint.
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Only if they're mint-flavour
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT View Post
            You can also do what quite a few people do and just plain cheat. Always amuses me when you see cheaters and they still can't win.
            It's always fun destroying those people.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
              Only if they're mint-flavour

Speaking of mints.

Comment

That's all we need, more caffine, more stimulants, more energy, more drive, more and more and more....

Comment

l-tyrosine is quite good at keeping you alert, I am thinking more along of the lines of dealing with jetlag.
                  I don't think it would give you an "edge" gaming if you have been getting enough sleep, unless your at an overnight LAN.

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT View Post
                    It's also funny when you aren't cheating and get accused of it

In the same day, I was playing D2, got accused of hacking when I was pk'ing, and then switched to counterstrike, and then got accused of hacking again!
                    I rarely playing online anymore, I can't stand the people. It's not so much being accused of this or that, I just can't stand to listen to them.
                    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
                    X