Linksys WRTU54G-TM router --- Helevitia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linksys WRTU54G-TM router --- Helevitia

Yo Dave got any insight on this puppy, have one here I'm beta testing.

With a firmware rev of 1.00.00 a couple of things make me think a bit of tweaking is still neccessary, especially the pairing "panic" button.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Never even heard of it! I google it and this thread pops up LMAO! What does the "U" and "TM" signify? BTW, I don't touch anything Linksys at work. I'm strictly Cat6k.

How you been man?
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

It's not something you can Google, as it's not on the market yet.

Well I've found several Oy's so far... it's killed one router, causes confusion with even other Linksys routers (DHCP/DNS issues) tho it does work fine in most situations. Most issues must be due to it's firmware rev... it's only @ 1.00.00 with a date of Dec. 21, 2007

Has a few nifty features not found in the companies routers. Like WiFi Pairing (a button, without logging into it's setup) and dual SIM card sockets. The later btw should be replaced with something more substantial, several have been broken. Glad your not part of it, have to slap ya

OT:
      I'm doin fine (haha), saw your thread on the Spyder, the next day went to the Sarasota bike show and was checking one out. Not part of the show, silver/black w/ dealer tags. Man it looks alot better in person than on the website. Went to give you a call right then and there, realized that your # was lost when my last cell bit the bullet and wasn't saved to the SIM. Uggg
      Sweet ride there bud, have you put a down payment yet?
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

So it is a 3G router that has simslots rather than a pc card slot... Cool, I'm thinking of getting such a beast!

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
          So it is a 3G router that has simslots rather than a pc card slot... Cool, I'm thinking of getting such a beast!

Jörg
          3G or better GSM is what we would like to see it have. In it's current form it doesn't have that.

Comment

Would it have a simslot, or a pc card interface?

Jörg
            pixar

Comment

Indeed it has two SIM slots.

Have you seen this?

This website is for sale! phonelabs.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, phonelabs.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

btw this has been leaked on what we're testing

Comment

Interesting.... I'm not immediately in the market for one, but it is nice to hear they are coming.

Jörg
                pixar

Comment

Working...
                X