A couple of Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of Things

Well, I must saddly report the misterious of my old faithful G200..... (is going back to his Millenium II).

I have a favour to ask, can anyone here who has a TYAN Trinity 100AT mobo, please tell me what device "0009" is, as its drving me insane, and its locking up win98/95 every reboot, the only stable operating system on this device killer of a machine in Windows NT.

An other question, does anyone know of to get DVD working under Windows NT? I'm using a Real Magic Hollywood plus DVD decoder, (with latest drivers (1.8)) and i get the (MCI - can't find video stream error), can anyone help?

Colin
    You wanna piece of me? here, *crunch*, o.k. not _that_ bit.

Colin Morey:
    I have Tyan Trinity 1590S AT. But i can not find any device "0009". How did u find it, and where? After i uninstalled the Busmastering from VIA, I do not have any lockups anymore. It solved a lot of things... Tell us more and we'll try to help u more.
    /Rimfaxe

[This message has been edited by Rimfaxe (edited 21 November 1999).]

Comment

Well, it turns out that the chances are its come bizzarre problem with the hard drive!!!!1 but saying that, windows NT is currently running off the drive and the drive is also physically o.k. Especially as I've tried seagates low level diagnostics.

The G200 is still not producing results, and I'm now waiting on matrox to get back to me, as I want to be able to play Quake 3 and Unreal tournament......

anyhow, cheers for looking.

Colin
      You wanna piece of me? here, *crunch*, o.k. not _that_ bit.

Comment

Working...
      X