New Logitech Universal Remote (nice!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Logitech Universal Remote (nice!)

I'm very happy with my Harmony 520, but if I had to buy a new one, I would spend the extra cash and get this!

The Logitech Harmony One

MSRP $279 CAD, but they are usually found much cheaper than the Logitech MSRP.
    Not sure when it will be released.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

I've had the 880 for a few years. I plan to upgrade to this sometime this year.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

That is very nice. I've always wanted a USB programmable remote control. I have a lot of remote controls that I could put into storage.
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

i bought the harmony 1000...all the other remotes that came with my ht gear are now retired...yea!

C

Comment

For the price, the thing better do dishes and laundry, or it'll never find a home with me...
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
          X