X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of problems solved by MacGyver

just stumbled over it ... aah, memories

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ed_by_MacGyver

MacGyver distracts some goons by creating a smoke cloud out of carbon black (commonly known as soot), a helium tank, a latex lab glove, duct tape, and his pocket knife. The powder is stuffed in the glove, the glove has a slit and is inflated with the helium gas. MacGyver duct tapes the glove to the top and bottom of a food serving tray so that when it is opened, the glove will burst and the powder will be released.
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Our middle son had a habit of trying a lot of McGyver's tricks in the back yard. Unfortunately they tended to work quite well, sometimes with the addition of omitted steps he was quite capable of figuring out, much to his mothers chagrin

Why is it always the MIDDLE sons, especially those named Christopher?
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Middle sons have... a certain something about them.

Our younger son, Jacob, has this quality. This leads me to ponder if perhaps he is intended to be a middle son, which leads me to further ponder if our method of birth control is adequate...
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Damn. Maybe I should have paid more attention to that show.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm View Post
          Middle sons have... a certain something about them.

Our younger son, Jacob, has this quality. This leads me to ponder if perhaps he is intended to be a middle son, which leads me to further ponder if our method of birth control is adequate...
          You know... my brother was the youngest for 9 years but because the middle child and he has/had that quality. I as the eldest still have all my G.I.Joes with 95% of their accessories in boxes somewhere... my brother lost all the accessories and over a period of a couple weeks destroyed all of his target practicing with his BB Gun.
          Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
          X