Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney wigs out: mandatory 72 hr. psych eval.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney wigs out: mandatory 72 hr. psych eval.?

You can't make this stuff up

Link....

Update: Federline arrived to take the kids back from a visitation and she went nuts, locking herself and the kids in a closet so the police & rescue squad were called. It's to be determined if she'll be charged with anything.

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Pop star Britney Spears was taken to hospital for tests to see if she was under the influence of alcohol or drugs and for a psychological evaluation after police were called to her home Thursday night to mediate a custody dispute, a police spokesman said.

Spears appeared to be conscious as she was rolled out of her Studio City home on a gurney about three hours after police and ambulances arrived there.

The children were returned to their father, Kevin Federline, who has primary legal custody of the two sons, a police spokesman said.

Doctors at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles will decide whether to invoke a California law that allows a patient to be held for psychological evaluation for 72 hours, the police spokesman said.

Aerial video provided by local television station helicopters showed Spears on a stretcher and surrounded by police and paramedics as it was rolled to an ambulance near her home. Video Watch Britney being taken from her home on a stretcher.

Spears has been in a heated battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline over custody of their two sons, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1.

Federline, Spears' former backup dancer, holds primary custody of the children. Spears has been in trouble with the court earlier concerning her compliance with court orders in the custody case.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Just out of curiosity: why would we pay attention to this person?
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

This is gonna get real confusing when the same things start happening with Britney's younger (and prego) sister.

Does anyone have any young-ish kids or siblings that still listen to Britney's music? I'm curious to hear what her fans think of what is going on. (Does she still have fans??)
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Britney's not any different from trailor trash, except for the money.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by |Mehen| View Post
          Does anyone have any young-ish kids or siblings that still listen to Britney's music? I'm curious to hear what her fans think of what is going on. (Does she still have fans??)
          Her latest Album is a masterpiece. granted, her record company hired some of the most amazing musicians living today, and they disguised her voice with enough effects, that it might as well be me singing. still a terrific album.

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
          Go f&ck yourself. I hope Gargamel eats you, you cold hearted bastard.

Originally posted by ZokesPro View Post
          Britney's not any different from trailor trash, except for the money.
          She is a dreamy angel. y'all are just envious.
          besides, once and for all, if somebody was blessed with an attractive sister, why should strangers be the only ones enjoying her? family comes first, no ?
          Originally posted by Gurm
          .. some very fair skinned women just have a nasty brown crack no matter what...

Comment

Go figure
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Pure, unadorned, unapologetic voyeurism. And it makes us peasants feel better about our lot by watching those who've achieved fame and riches melt down under the pressure.

Kevin

Comment

What i found distasteful was the sheer number of cameras and helicopters and flashes going off outside her house....I'm sure it helps a lot....

Send the Paparrazi to Iraq for a while, all of them. theres plenty to do there...
                PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

yeah thats what annoys me. I would never change places with her not even for a day, not for the money, nothing. They would follow her to the bathroom if they could. Its absolutely ridiculous how much shes followed around. I would crack under that kind of pressure as well.
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

One thing I haven't heard here yet, plus some current news.

The police are backing off their statements that she was drunk or high. Now it appears that she did indeed just wig out and pressure may or may not have anything to do with it. She's 26-27 years old, and this places her in prime territory for the early onset of schizophrenia (26–32 for females) and other mental illnesses.

She may well just be a very sick puppy.
                    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 4 January 2008, 20:17.
                    Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by FatBastard View Post
                      Go f&ck yourself. I hope Gargamel eats you, you cold hearted bastard.

She is a dreamy angel. y'all are just envious.
                      besides, once and for all, if somebody was blessed with an attractive sister, why should strangers be the only ones enjoying her? family comes first, no ?
                      ROFLMAO

Originally posted by KRSESQ View Post
                      Pure, unadorned, unapologetic voyeurism. And it makes us peasants feel better about our lot by watching those who've achieved fame and riches melt down under the pressure.
                      It does? I get no satisfaction out of that. If it had been someone I disliked, maybe, but that is not the case here (I just do not care about her).

How does it make you feel better?
                      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

11 posts in a day: all about a nonentity!
                        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Well, my posts do not count, they're not about her.

Comment

Because that's what the media wants us to hear about.

Lastnight I was watching one of those entertainment tonight like showa and there first three topics, all different stories, involved the Britney Spears event, some feud between Lindsay Lohan's ex and her mother, and how Paris Hilton is NOT gonna release an album this year.

This is three people that they could pack into a rocket and sent to Uranus for all I care.
                            I'm fed up hearing every detail of their retarded lives. Yet that's what evey entertainment show and magazine is writing about.
                            #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                            people do all day!"

Comment

you remind me of scene from the Howard Sterm movie. when his rating figures are going through the roof, this woman who reads the rating data to the station manager says something like "The average Stern lover listens 2 howers a day. reason? he wants to know what Howard says next. The average Stern hater listens 4 hours a day. reason? hear what Howard says next... "

It's the same thing with the "American Idol" type of shows. most poeple who do not watch them, spend twice as much time talking about it: How badly the shows suck, how destructive it is to real culture, real art. blah blah blah.

in other words, you can express your disapproval of pop culture by ... not talking about it.
                              posting on and on about how little interest you have in trash (I love it, btw) is .. well pathetic.

give me a break. ( Leave Britney Alone ... )
                              Originally posted by Gurm
                              .. some very fair skinned women just have a nasty brown crack no matter what...

Comment

Working...
                              X