Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cdusd.vxd and voltrack.vxd cuaseing errorrs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cdusd.vxd and voltrack.vxd cuaseing errorrs.

this id a weried problem. i figured out the last major head ache that im haveing with my new system and it probibly means a reload of the os to gewt rid of it.

iv'e been noticeing that sometimes when i reboot my system i get the following messages vxd error in cdusd(01) call for by vxd voltrack(04) it may be posible to continue. hitting ok and windows continues to load. then another error (bsod) comes up errorr vxd cdusd(03) it may be posible to continue.

ive been getting this every once in awhlie and too day i really looked at the file names and thought cd drive track error? so i opened my drive up (a creative labs 5xdvd drive) and no cd was in it so i poped one in and presto boot in to windows and no errors. i realized that the times i was haveing problems was when i did not have a cd in the drive. (halflife) audio and data tracks on cd. i dont know if this is a bug with my ide controler or just that my dvd drive is dieing (dont have any read problems) but i searched the registry and startup files (sysedit) and could find no refrence to voltrack.vxd or cdusd.vxd any one know what these programs belong to? i dont have a clue
    by the way a search of my hard drives turns up a voltrack.vxd in my vmm32 folder but no cdusd.vxd anywhere help maybe i just need to reinstall windows but this is my last real issuee besides for problems with the turbo gl and a lack of a minport driver for irq steering.

msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
    it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

I've had a similar pbx with voltrack.vxd :

I just can't read the driver disk of the tekram dc395 card : i alwys gave the b.s.o.d.

very strange !
    --
    Athlon 700@700 (SlotA)
    Asus K7V (1007)
    2*128Mo PC133 SDRAM
    G400Max
    SB Live ! 5.1
    Tekram DC395U
    Realtek 10Mb
    20GO Maxtor IDE 66
    DVDROM Creative
    UltraPlex40 max & PlexWriter 4220