Annoyances getting older

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyances getting older

I had a dodgy knee years ago well about twenty years ago which I cured by jogging. The original injury was caused by trapping the knee against at table and twisting the whole body against the trapped leg.
    Now the pain is back what should I do any ideas??
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Hacksaw?
    I'm sure Doc has a better solution tho...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I believe that's a case of cure beeing worse than disease due to phantom pain (ok, not only because of that )

BTW, hijacking this a bit, but since Doc will show up and it's related, I hope Pit will forgive me...
      1,5 year ago I broke my hand. It's slightly irritating that it hadn't knit exactly right, but this is not big of a deal (only that I can't forcibly, using another hand, flex one finger back as far as before; and this finger apparently has tendency to scrub into another one during certain movements). And anyway I imagine that this could be corrected if I really want to...
      But there's the other thing...sometimes, well, I fell sort of pain in there. Not exactly pain, but...something not pleasant. A bit interrupting when writing and, to some degree, typing, especially since doing those tend to recall this thing. :/
      Does it fall into some sort of "it's inevitable after breaking a bone"?
      Or perhaps it's possible to get rid of it?

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT View Post
        I had a dodgy knee years ago well about twenty years ago which I cured by jogging. The original injury was caused by trapping the knee against at table and twisting the whole body against the trapped leg.
        Now the pain is back what should I do any ideas??

I know the whole "socialized medicine" thing is ... y'know ... WAY better than our crappy HMO-based capitalist system.

BUT... when my knees hurt... I went to see a doctor.

Just a thought.

Turns out losing 10lbs. really did the trick for me. But it was nice to know that I hadn't permanently f-ed them up.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
        X