Have you see Wii prices lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you see Wii prices lately?

Blimey, they are the same as XBOX360's and the 40GB PS3's!

I got mine at the 'correct' price of £180 last easter. Some friends decided to get one as a family present this christmas and had to pay ~£260.
    FT.

That's what happens close to Christmas, and they go and sell it for a bit cheaper on boxing day.
    I never buy anything around this time, because retailers take major advantage of the situation to make tons of profit.

Sheesh!

Comment

Last I checked, retailers were charging MSRP for the Wii...it's people on ebay who are charging more.

Comment

Where do you guys live... oh yes, somewhere other than the USA. Around here, stores charge $249.99 for the base system... y'know, when they're in stock. Which is never.

They charge more for the BUNDLE. But if you add it up the bundle is just the combination of prices of individual components. $250 for the base system, $50 for another wiimote and nunchuk ($30 + $20), and $50 for a game equals $350.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

hmm, welll thats a first for Oz. You can get them quite cheap here, RRP is $400, kmart and a few others have been hitting the $300 mark.

Comment

Working...
          X