Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: give up the fries !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Love Hewitt: give up the fries !!

Ok I know this is really stupid but ... it's still MURCable.

I couldn't be bothered with it at first, but then I noticed that my wife can't disguise her wicked grin, while browsing that story. women ....
    anyhoooooooow here's the link....

Originally posted by Gurm
    .. some very fair skinned women just have a nasty brown crack no matter what...

Oh dear I guess fries aren't any good for you after all.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I dunno, those swimsuit pics might have her a LITTLE too chunky, but honestly she's still FINE. And I'd probably prefer her closer to that end of her spectrum anyway...
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm View Post
        I dunno, those swimsuit pics might have her a LITTLE too chunky, but honestly she's still FINE. And I'd probably prefer her closer to that end of her spectrum anyway...

I'd give her a poke and then go for the bank balance.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I think it's not that she looks TERRIBLE, its that she USED to look so good.
          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
          Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm View Post

I...dunno, she's, well, fat.

Did you guys had to lower yor standards because of what this gif shows or something?
            Attached Files

Comment

the picture on the left was taken the same day. I cant believe you can actually call her fat. how absolutely ****ing ridiculous.
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I can't believe you, Lizzie, of all the people here ignores the thing that pictures do lie

Now, I don't care which of the above does this. I don't even know who this Jennifer Love Hewitt is and don't remember seeing her previously. But...on the relevant photos she is fat (an it's not really about how "broad" someone is...)

Comment

she is not fat she just has the most common "problem" women have: a big bum and cellulite on her thighs when the rest of her body is slim...

Comment

i live in japan.
                    for those murcers who have joined me here, or been to other asian countries.
                    'she has breasts' - enough said
                    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

LOL - amen to that!
                      FT.

Comment

she's not completely on the fat end of the scale...but she's pushing the edge of "Thick" for sure
                        Paul's Travel Pictures

Comment

ohh C'mmon people, a few ass dimples never killed anyone....
                          we're not talking Rozan here.
                          (though I'm pretty sure she's going there.)
                          Originally posted by Gurm
                          .. some very fair skinned women just have a nasty brown crack no matter what...

Comment

That may not be the most flattering picture, but she is FAR from being 'fat'.
                            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

pffft, she is still smokin hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X