Chrysler @ N. American auto show: 3 electric concepts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrysler @ N. American auto show: 3 electric concepts

And Chrysler tends to put their concepts into production.

Info from a press presentation Chrysler gave this week.

Artwork below, no photos yet.

• The four-door, four-passenger ecoVoyager will give passengers the feeling of riding in a private jet. The vehicle will have a total range of more than 300 miles and its only emission is water vapor (fuel cell range-extender vehicle).

• The ZEO was called "a muscle car for the 21st century." Powered by a 200-kilowatt electric motor, the vehicle can go 0-60 miles per hour in less than six seconds. The electric-only 2+2 sport wagon will have a range of 250 miles.

• The Renegade is a subcompact two-seater with 4-by-4 capabilities. The combination of a diesel engine and electric propulsion allows for fuel economy of 110 miles per gallon.

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 24 November 2007, 10:41.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Saw this yesterday, love the Renegade concept. I'd buy it.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

That must be the FUGLIEST cars I've seen to date
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

It's the WARTHOG from Halo!!!!! hahahahahahaha...

“Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Well we always knew the Warthog had an advanced power source, yeah? Runs forever, that thing does!

Point in fact is that Chrysler needs to start impressing some people, its future is pretty uncertain (except for Jeep which pretty much carries the brand).
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
          X