Horrible drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible drama

I'm staying with my daughter in Switzerland just now. Just two buildings down the road from her, a woman drowned her 6 y-o son in the bathtub then tried unsuccessfully to top herself with medications. She was hospitalised and is now in clink. Apparent cause: she was divorcing her husband who was adulterous and frequently beat her up. She did not want him to take the kid.

The police presence has been very discreet in a residential neighbourhood and even the media have not been too intrusive, but it's headlines in today's papers. The authorities have arranged counselling for the kid's classmates and teachers.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

That's terrible.

The one good thing is she failed to take her own life. Now she has to live with that the rest of her life, hopefully behind bars too...
    #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
    people do all day!"

Comment

She can always have a go at it again. Besides, I'm not all that convinced that I would want to doom someone to live with a thing like this the rest of his or her life...
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Have just learnt that a lady I knew in the same building died yesterday (no connection of course). She was the wife of the village ex-postmaster and my daughter was very friendly with her daughter.
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
        X