K7M's in stock!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K7M's in stock!!!

Just picked one up and they were justrecieved this morning. Go to MicroX-Press!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

What d'ya reckon to it? any good?

------------------
    aka Chris H

Comment

The board is probably great...the current situation is not, future outlook is bleak.

Say, if you discover some weird irq problem, who you gonna call? Ain't gonna be asus The mobo oem is always the last line, and for the obscure stuff that *does* happen, they are the only guys who have a clue. Will they even put out bios updates?

Goddamn intel bullying away a top-quality motherboard oem from athlon. Then on the other end they go for the only guys (via) who let you do 133fsb and actually play 3d games on an agp card without locking up or being a damn lucky bastard (or a damn lying one

WTF....like I'm supposed to buy a more exspensive coppermine, and stick it on a crappy 810e and its crappy integrated video?! pfffffft. Probably can't even oc it, since no decent oem would touch 810e, or bother with power user features.

This whole k7m shit pretty much ruined my plan for an athlon system in the works. Eeverything else is boooring and plain, so either wait to kx133 or take it in the rear from intel and hunt for a 133a (4x) board.

Comment

Such a pity too as I decided I won't be going Athlon just yet. Already ordered a VA503+ and K6-2 450. I have SIMMS at home so I won't need to buy memory. Around Feb. 2000 I'll be affluent enough to buy myself a nice birthday present (Athlon, MAX, Live Platinum, RR-G) and for 184 too !@###$5
        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Found this link for asus,Think it's the German asus,although it's in English.If you need info better get there fast,before they close it down!
          http://www.asuscom.de/Products/Mothe...k7m/index.html

Comment

Working...
          X