Renewable energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewable energy

A new source of renewable energy has been invented. The fuel used in the process is a small rodent but it requires transformation before it is usable. However, there are still a couple of reliability problems to be ironed out before commercial exploitation.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Maybe they should just get all the fat americans* to get on treadmill/generators.

*I think I recently read an article claiming obesity rates are higher in Canada now, I'd look it up again but I really don't want to
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I think an excellent use of that energy would be to link it directly to the delivery mechanism for the primary source of the energy such that it is supplied at a rate proportional to expenditure.

In the setup I have at home, if we leave for a weekend, the rodents in question consume all of the primary energy source as soon as they hear the door lock, probably then regurgitate it all, and have no power source until we return home so go into hibernate mode.
      FT.

Comment

Working...
      X