I've figured it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've figured it out!

The reason why women are psychotic and men are a$$holes, and which came first.

It's all right there in the Book of Genesis. God created the Garden of Eden, and created Adam to tend the garden. Then he created Eve to help Adam out.

Then, one day (now think about this) Eve was walking in the garden when she heard a snake talking to her, telling her to do something that she knew was wrong. Today, in our enlightened age, if a woman heard a snake tell her to do something she knew to be wrong, she would be diagnosed as psychotic, shot full of thorazine, and locked in a rubber room.

Eve, not knowing any better, did what the snake told her to do. Then she told Adam to do it too. Adam, by this time, had probably already figured out that it's easier to do as the woman says and not rock the boat, and he had no reason to think she'd steer him wrong, and also he was probably a little dumb, so he went ahead and did it. And all Hell broke loose.

Adam and Eve were kicked out of the Garden of Eden and left to fend for themselves. Now Adam finally realized that he was stuck with this psychotic woman and no thorazine in sight. So he quickly concluded that the only way to cope with her was to be an a$$hole!

And it's been that way ever since.

Kevin

LOL!

One day Adam was walking through the garden of Eden and God came by to see how he was doing, to which Adam said, "You know God, all these animals have a companion but me. What gives?"

"I'll tell you what," says God, "I will make you the perfect companion. She will be loyal, beautiful, trusting, and loving, no matter what. She will keep the garden clean for you, cook the most wonder foods, and tend to your every need and desire with ever arguing. She will be perfect."

"Wow," pondered Adam. "What would it take to create something like that?"

"An arm and leg," replied God.

Adam thought for nearly an hour before finally replying, "What can I get for a rib?"
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

LOL! &

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock View Post
        LOL!

One day Adam was walking through the garden of Eden and God came by to see how he was doing, to which Adam said, "You know God, all these animals have a companion but me. What gives?"

"I'll tell you what," says God, "I will make you the perfect companion. She will be loyal, beautiful, trusting, and loving, no matter what. She will keep the garden clean for you, cook the most wonder foods, and tend to your every need and desire with ever arguing. She will be perfect."

"Wow," pondered Adam. "What would it take to create something like that?"

"An arm and leg," replied God.

Adam thought for nearly an hour before finally replying, "What can I get for a rib?"
        God added under his breath: "I'll get the arm and leg at the breakup."
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
        X