Help with holiday gift exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with holiday gift exchange

So at work we have a gift exchange where one person buys for another person.

It's meant to be a gag gift and the "maximum" amount is $12.27.

I was assigned our CEO. So I'm thinking of putting together a funny "CEO Kit".

Looking for ideas of things to put in there.

* Travel supplies
    * "Business" supplies
    ???

Thanks,
    Thien
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

are these anonymous gifts?
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Originally posted by Tjalfe View Post
      are these anonymous gifts?
      I don't think so in his case, the CEO will find out
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

"CEO - travel - business - supplies"
        For some reason the first things that popped into my mind were condoms & booze.
        I guess you have a chance with 12$...hookers and new Mercedes S would be better none the less

PS. Yep, I guess I read/watch too much Dilbert...

Comment

LOL, I neglected that yes my CEO knows I'm the giver as she sent out the list. Also its a woman who's married to our CTO.
          Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Did you guys at least had the benefit of drawing (chance) when gift partners were assigned or was it up to her ?

Comment

I'm not sure if she randomly did it somehow or tried to make good matches. Its a startup of 22 people, everyone is pretty close, so I'm not afraid of doing something wrong, but I want to make it really good and funny. Here's the type of people they are: I was at a theater pub to watch Borat with my friends and the CEO and CTO were there. They sat at our table and bought a couple pitchers of beer, our CTO has drunken me under the table on a couple of occasions.
              Last edited by TnT; 27 October 2007, 19:51.

Comment

Working...
              X