Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hellgate: London, gone gold, and demo soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellgate: London, gone gold, and demo soon.

Flagship's action-RPG has gone gold in preparation of its October 31 release. Check back Thursday for a single-player demo.

Hellgate: London Now Gold, Single Player Demo Coming Thursday
    by Carlos Bergfeld Oct 17, 2007 12:41pm CST
    Flagship's action-RPG Hellgate: London (PC) has gone gold and is ready for mass production, publisher EA announced today. The title will retail October 31 in North America and November 2 in Europe.

Additionally, a demo for the single-player portion of the title will be released Thursday, giving players an offline taste of Hellgate's action. Two classes will be available for play in the demo: the sword-slinging Blademaster and gun-toting Marksman.

Though the offline demo won't reveal the plethora of bugs apparent in the game's online-enabled beta, Flagship has said it expects the retail version to play virtually bug-free at launch with the help of a release-day patch.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

I played the demo for a few minutes last night before going to bed.
    First impression...it really reminds me of Deus Ex...a lot...

Comment

Yeah, the demo is pretty good, although you don't really get to see or do much

I really liked the FPS aspect, in tighter corridors my twitch-skills actually came in to play a bit.
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
      X