Why Men Can't Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Men Can't Win

If you work too hard, there is never any time for her. If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, it's exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your ass and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, it's favoritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.

If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're insensitive.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist pig, you &%$#@!. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination.- If she asks you, it's a favor.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements, you're an egotist. If you're not, you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she's tired. If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore, and you must be sleeping around.

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

So true

Comment

Yes I agree to everything said

Comment

Often more right than wrong.

Which reminds me: An old buddy called yesterday.

Hed had to meet at work at 9, she had to be at work at 8. She got out of bed first, he decided to slumper while she showered. She left just before he got out of bed (they didnt talk).

At 10, when he was sitting at his desk - he suddenly remembered. It was her birthday.

At 5 she messaged him that she would hit the bar for a few drinks with friends. She wasnt home until midnight. She didnt talk to him, went straight to bed.

Now.. At half past 5 he called me up, and asked for help and guidance. He had purchased a 50$ bouquet, which just sat at the table.

I really couldnt help him. He was, obviously, fooked.

Any of you ever done anything like this?

~~DukeP~~

Comment

He could, when he realized it at 10 o'clock, still have turned it around, quickly putting something grand together (whatever it is) and claiming that that had been the plan the whole time and he just wanted to surprise her, so he pretended to not notice her birthday in the morning. But seeing your mistake and making no effort to correct them - no mercy
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by az View Post
              He could, when he realized it at 10 o'clock, still have turned it around, quickly putting something grand together (whatever it is) and claiming that that had been the plan the whole time and he just wanted to surprise her, so he pretended to not notice her birthday in the morning. But seeing your mistake and making no effort to correct them - no mercy
              on a couple occasions that I forgot birthdays I shouldn't have forgotten that was the first thing that came to mind. it worked well too, both times

Comment

Working...
              X