The wages of adultery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wages of adultery

This should be read in a Devon, Cornwall accent ......

Jethro comes home one evening to find his best friend Tansy giving Jethro's wife a good old portion in their bed.
    Not saying a word he plucks him from his pleasures and marches him down stairs.
    Tansy is much embarrased and concerned for his safety and pleads with Jethro for forgiveness. Jethro, a man of few words remains totally silent. He tightens his grip on Tansy and marches him, naked, into the back garden.
    Tansy, fearing the worst, begs with Jethro for mercy. Jethro says nothing as he marches Tansy into the old garden shed. He switches on the light to reveal the shed filled with tools and a large vice, securely fastened to Jethro's work bench.

Tansy pales at what he can see coming. Jethro positions Tansy's wedding tackle in the vice and closes the jaws tightly.

Then Jethro takes a hacksaw and places it on the workbench.

"Oh No Jethro" Cries Tansy " Your'e not going to saw it off? Please tell me your'e not going to saw it off Jethro."

For the first time Jethro speaks - "No Tansy old friend - I' not going to saw it off."
    Jethro pauses meditatively . . . . . .

"I'm going to set fire to this old shed, that's what I'm going to do"
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Evil...

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Working...
    X