X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B. Spears loses custody of her kids

Link....

oopsie.....

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- A court has ordered pop singer Britney Spears to give up custody of her children effective Wednesday at noon.

Spears' former husband, Kevin Federline, is to retain custody of their two sons "until further order of the court," according to a ruling by Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon.

It was not clear what led to Monday's decision awarding Federline full custody. A transcript of the court proceedings was ordered sealed.

Last month, a judge ordered Spears, 25, to submit to random drug tests after finding she engaged in "habitual, frequent, and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol."

That order, also by Gordon, provided no details and did not name any drugs.
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

&

Comment

oh god does this mean even more chris crocker?!

/meow
      Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
      Asus Striker ][
      8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
      Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Originally posted by lowlifecat View Post
        oh god does this mean even more chris crocker?!
        I sure hope not, but he can't really cry abou it now, cause he knows, as does everyone else, that Britney brought this on herself. Plus it's better this way (in a away) cause in a few days she's going to court again and will probably go to jail. (there's another thred on MURC about that one) So she'll lose custody either way, and sooner or later.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

She'll end up having visitation rights at least. I don't see them taking the kids completely away from her. Maybe supervised.

Comment

So far she has no visitation rights. The judge got wind she was not complying with his numerous orders and dropped the hammer. No public hearing, he called the lawyers into his chambers & boom.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I just want this all done with so we don't have to keep seeing stories about her on the news.

Comment

And this is why kids shouldnt have kids.

I forsee Britney cleaning up her act in 10 years or so though and getting custody of the kids back.
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE] View Post

I forsee Britney cleaning up her act in 10 years or so though and getting custody of the kids back.

I hope that she cleans up way sooner, for her kids sake. I could honeslty care less what happens to Britney, but she has two children and they are probably very confused right now. This can even be very traumatising for a child and although you may not think it could be, it is true. And these types of trauma's (if they are traumatised) can trigger severe depressions in the later years. But anyways I cannot predict what will happen nor do I know the whole situation but all in all it's her kids who are going to suffer the most, and that's the saddest part of all.

Comment

Poor kid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro View Post
                      I hope that she cleans up way sooner, for her kids sake. I could honeslty care less what happens to Britney, but she has two children and they are probably very confused right now. This can even be very traumatising for a child and although you may not think it could be, it is true. And these types of trauma's (if they are traumatised) can trigger severe depressions in the later years. But anyways I cannot predict what will happen nor do I know the whole situation but all in all it's her kids who are going to suffer the most, and that's the saddest part of all.
                      What Zokes said. Kid's need their mommy. I hope she does clean her self up for her kids and even for her own sake.

Comment

Ya, but by then the damage is already done to the kids.

EDIT: Or like Zokes said.
                        #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                        people do all day!"

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro View Post
                          This can even be very traumatising for a child and although you may not think it could be, it is true.
                          What makes you think that i don't think it can be very traumatizing for a kid?
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama View Post
                            Kid's need their mommy.
                            And kid's definitely don't need K.Fed
                            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

What makes you think that i don't think it can be very traumatizing for a kid?
                              I gues sit seems that way doens't it? But don't take it personally. My post was a general comment to everyone. I was just adding to what you've already said. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                              X