Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent mode on G450

Hi,

I am trying to enable independent mode on my Millenium G450 dualhead. By this I mean two analog monitors, each with its own resolution and refresh rate. I am able to do this only with the SE edition drivers, but these drivers are seriously crippled in their functionality (no DVDMax, no TV output, no advanced color control). I could have sworn that in a previous configuration on Win2K I was using the version 5.51 drivers from several years ago, and I had "something" installed on top of those drivers which enabled independent mode. If I remember correctly it was not set using the DualHead tab on the advanced display options panel, it was something more like the dual monitor functionality provided with powerdesk SE (see attached screenshot).

Thanks
    Attached Files

I think I figured it out - instead of installing from the Add new hardware wizard, use setup.exe in the driver package and select the additional display option.

Comment

Welcome, its good that you sorted it out.
      There has been a general lack of enthusiasm about matrox hardware here for quite a while.

Comment

Working...
      X