Not PC, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not PC, but...

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Lubbock , Texas , while awaiting their flights.
    One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer.
    Another is a cowboy on his way to Houston for a livestock show.
    The third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Texas Tech University from the Middle East.
    Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures.
    Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.
    The cowboy leans back in his chair; crosses his boots on a magazine table; and tips his big, sweat-stained hat forward over his face.
    Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, 'At one time here, my people were many ....... but sadly, now we are few.
    'The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, 'Once my people were few,' he sneers, 'and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?'

The West Texas cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth.....and from the darkness beneath his Stetson, says in a drawl,

'That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet ........ but I do believe it's a-comin'! '
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Makes me think of this,
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Lol
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

lol n1

Comment

Working...
          X